Mcs 052 Assignment Solution Vu
MCS-052 Principles of Management and Information Systems – Solved Assignment 2017-2018
by Aditya Singh on September 10, 2017
This assignment has eight questions. Answer all questions. Each question is of 10
marks. Rest 20 marks are for viva voce. You may use illustrations and diagrams to
enhance the explanations. Please go through the guidelines regarding assignments
given in the Programme Guide for the format of presentation. Answer to each part of
the question should be confined to about 300 words.
- What is ERP? Explain different components of an ERP system.
Compare ERP with other similar software solution.
- What is portfolio management? Discuss the uses and significance
of various tools used to automate the portfolio management
- Discuss why management needs information. Is it possible for the
management of an organization to make effective decisions without
the aid of an information system? Explain.
- How are databases used in e-business? How does e-business fit into
different locations within the production chain?
- What is the role of OLAP in decision-making? What does the term
drill mean down in an executive information system?
- Explain different advantages and disadvantages of Knowledge
Management in Organisations.
- Explain some of the security threats to information systems? How
does encryption ensure data security?
- What is total cost of ownership (TCO)? What are the different cost
factors for computation of the TCO of any system? Explain.
Tagged as: mca, mcs, mcs-052, solved assignment
Стратмор смущенно посмотрел на труп, затем перевел взгляд на Сьюзан. Неужели она узнала. Этого не может. Стратмор был уверен, что предусмотрел. - Сьюзан, - сказал он, подходя ближе.